Our Top 3 mindful habits
Even though the lockdown has eased, some of you will still have to self-isolate or feel that you are not quite ready. It’s been over three months already, so we understand that things can get tough, especially now when some of are about to enjoy their first drink at the local pub or go for a meal. But we’ve got your back! here’s one piece of advice: if you can’t go outside – go within. We’re not talking about diving into deep meditation for days but about small mindful habits that can improve the quality of your life!
Here are some tips on how you can explore that…
1. Begin your day in the right way by……. no, not having a cup of fragrant coffee! But with a glass of warm water with lemon and a pinch of pink Himalayan salt. Not only it will hydrate your body and refresh your sleepy mind but it will also clean & prepare your stomach for the most important meal of the day – breakfast! What perfect way to indulge than with our fun Wild Thing glass
2. If you haven’t picked up a running habit just yet, don’t worry, there are lots of other ways you can nurture your body and mind at the same time. We’d like to share a couple of our favourite yoga and meditation practices to give you some inspiration and motivation to develop these mindful habits!
- Yoga with Adriene is a great Youtube channel for beginners, as she takes you on a journey, step-by-step to mastering the movements of your body and connecting it to the mind.
- 6 Phase meditation is a brilliant 20min meditation on envisioning your perfect day, expressing gratitude and forgiveness – a quick and efficient recipe for a successful day.
3. One of the most influential mindful habits is writing a journal. It not only allows you to express your deepest feelings and emotions but also is a great way to express gratitude. Because it opens up your world for much more of what you are grateful for! It’s also an amazing practice to look back at the pages in a month or a years time to see how far you have progressed. Treat yourself with one of our journals and start your journey to mindfulness.